Physical Therapist Bahman began learning and practicing massage and manual therapy in Germany almost 2 decades ago. He discovered that he not only enjoys but is also exceptional at relieving THE SOURCE, NOT ONLY THE SYMPTOMS of client’s acute and chronic conditions.
Many of these conditions other medical professionals have not been able improve. His focus is to help men, women and children find lasting relief from their physical ailments by using the modalities and protocols best suited to their needs. Bahman is well-known for his outstanding ability to relieve the pain and disability of a great variety of ailments and injuries, from frozen shoulder syndrome to sciatica. He now works out of a Coronado spa with all kinds of clients, from prenatal mothers to surgeons to high-performance athletes.
Some of his credentials include:
- Over ten thousand hours of rehabilitative bodywork training and experience
- 19 year seasoned professional in rehabilitative bodywork
- Holistic Health Practitioner License #25620
- Nationally Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) #420725-00
- Advanced CranioSacral Therapist
- Certified NeuroKinetic TherapyTM Practitioner
- Receives regular referrals by Orthopedic Surgeons, Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Dentists, Psychologists, and other Bodyworkers
At Global Holistic Solutions, we tailor each session to address your goals and needs.
Bahman Djalali, PhD(c), HHP, NKT, CMT